Water Reclaim Equipment Systems
Georgia Chemical offers full equipment solutions for reclaimed water or recycled water.
Former wastewater (sewage) can be treated to remove solids and certain impurities, and used in sustainable landscaping irrigation or to recharge groundwater aquifers. The purpose of these processes is sustainability and water conservation, rather than discharging the treated water to surface waters such as rivers and oceans.
Mi-T-M Corporation manufactures quality water treatment systems, equipment that is designed for your specific applications, which will help you recycle and protect the environment. Mi-T-M offers quality craftsmanship and a solid reputation in the reclaim industry.
- Biological Recycle System/Clarifier
- Biological Discharge/Recycle Systems
- Biological Recycle Systems
- Advanced Wash-Water Recycle Systems
- Clarifer Wash-Water Recycle System
- Above-Ground Oil/Water/Solids Separator
- Clarifier and Oil/Water Separator
- High Volume Water Cannon Systems
- 3 X 9 Pit System
- Biological Pit Enhancement System
- In-Ground Fiberglass Pit Systems
- Pit Cleaner
- Steel Grating
- Portable Water Recovery and Recycle Systems